What's In My Bag - Winter Edition

Hey guys! So I wanted to show you all what I keep in my bag during the colder months to keep warm, organized, and my skin healthy. A lot of this is the essential stuff everyone has; phone, wallet, etc.

I'm gonna show you the links to get all this stuff! You want that, get it! 




  1. Michael Kors Jet Set Purse
  2. Red Scarf
  3. Kate Spade iPhone case
  4. Kate Spade Wallet
  5. Planner (Sold out but link is to another just as cute one!)
  6. Bath & Body works Lotion (Candy Apple)
  7. Mascara
  8. Baby Lips lip balm
  9. Essie Red Nail Polish
  10. Hair Ties
I loved creating this. I actually don't have more than half the stuff here, but it's nice to day dream a bit and hey it's a great way to make a dream christmas list! Show me your Polyvore creations and your christmas wish list! 

No comments :

Post a Comment