The Ultimate Christmas Treat




Hey guys! It's the season for goodness. I've had a great thanksgiving and now Christmas is starting! I've already noticed every store being filled with people buying gifts! Hopefully this post makes it easy for all those last minute gifts. What is one thing everyone loves? That's right. FOOD!

Two words. Reindeer. Chow. It's chocolate coating over every little crunchy piece of pretzels, popcorn, and m&m's is so good! Every year my mom has made it for the entire family and my friends. I'd make little treat boxes with cookies, candy canes and reindeer chow! 


This year I wanted to share the tasty treat with EVERYONE! Let's get started! 

What you'll need:



  • Almond bark or chocolate chips
  • Popcorn
  • Pretzels
  • m&m's
  • Chex Mix
  • Trix
  • Cheerios
All of the ingredients are optional, mix and match your favorite snacks to create the ultimate reindeer chow! I personally use the chocolate chips (for friends with nut allergies to be able to have the delectable treat!), pretzels, m&m's, and popcorn. 


  1. Melt your almond bark or chocolate chips
  2. Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl
  3. Slowly pour melted chocolate over dry ingredients. Pour a small amount and mix, and repeat until all dry ingredients have a layer of chocolate covering them.
  4. Voila! All done. Put it in treat bags, boxes, or sit on the couch and watch some Christmas classics with your family, or by yourself. We won't judge you! ;) 


What's your favorite christmas treat? Let me know in the comments below, I might just try them out! :) Merry Christmas!!











No comments :

Post a Comment