Beginner Fitness Routine + FREE printable Weekly Menu Planner




Hey guys! I have decided to start a challenge for myself! I plan to loose 5-10 pounds by this summer! I want to be able to wear that bikini with pride and not the second thought of that little bit of jiggle (not there is anything wrong with that) this is a challenge for me to improve my confidence and well being. I have a terrible diet and I'm not active AT ALL! Ever since my surgery my weight has continued to rise on the scale and I want to take control of it. Here's my first steps on how to do so!



  • Eat out only 3 times a month
  • Work out 3 times a week 
  • Drink 8 glasses of water a day (4 bottles)
  • Get 6-7 hours of sleep EVERY night
  • Keep a meal plan and stick to it! 
On a side note, with my surgery it makes it difficult for me to do some exercises and some impossible. I am not able to bend my back so with this I will be posting exercises that are great for those of you that have scoliosis. It can be difficult to find exercises that work for you and do not cause abnormal pain. Consult with your doctor before starting any exercise plan or if there is any exercise you are not sure of. It's better to be safe than sorry!

I'll be starting this fitness challenge with my boyfriend due to the fact we both want to make a change in our lives for the healthier benefit. We want to make it fun for us and make date night, fitness night. We're super excited and can't wait to see results! 

 
My lovely work out gear

Now enough about what I want and how I'm gonna do it. Here's a free printable for you to strive for what you want and get it! Enjoy it and show me your fitness routine & results!


I even made a grocery list for you!





No comments :

Post a Comment