Productive Ways To Spend Your Weekend



I laid in bed the other day and thought about what my day would consist of. I wanted to sleep all day due to my teenage habits, but my neighbor insisted on working on her roof at 7am! Needless to say I was out of bed by 9:00 due to not being able to fall back asleep. I decided I'd finally get around to cleaning my room, cooking a five-star meal, and watching rom-coms of christmas movie after christmas movie.

Despite my day only being productive in the fact of cleaning my room, I decided to make a list of productive things (to me) to do for the winter weekends ahead.

  1. Bake cookies
  2. Do homework thats been put off for about two weeks now
  3. Read that book I swore I would 2 years ago
  4. Make a christmas list
  5. Write a book
  6. Work on a blog (If you need some tips for that look at my previous post)
  7. Make christmas cards for friends and family
  8. Fill out scholarship applications (Perks of being a senior!)
  9. Call an old friend and catch up
  10. Start a fund raiser for community benefit (check out my fundraiser on gofundme)
  11. Write a letter to a loved one 
  12. Go to the mall

No comments :

Post a Comment